Compliance with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations is not an option, it is a requirement. The same is also true for complying with export regulations of all countries in which your company operates.
With increasing export enforcement actions by regulatory agencies, is your company prepared to withstand scrutiny of your export operations?
BPE Global works with you to develop your export management and compliance program (EMCP). The EMCP is tailored specifically for your company and aligns corporate, administrative, and operational policies with relevant export regulations.
BPE Global helps companies establish a scalable trade compliance foundation that accommodates corporate growth and globalization.
BPE Global evaluates corporate profiles and creates customized trade compliance policies and operational procedures that optimize operations, minimize risk, and ensure regulatory compliance.
BPE Global provides expertise in the following areas:
- Determination of BIS and local jurisdictional export controls for your hardware, software and technology including the creation of a BIS Simplified Network Application Process (SNAP) account for U.S. Classification requests, encryption reviews and license applications and obtaining BIS Commodity Classification Automated Tracking System (CCATS) numbers for your products.
- Preparation of encryption review request letter for submission to BIS.
- Preparation of classification licensing and other local licenses such as Hong Kong Trade and Industry Department Strategic Commodities assessment, and licensing, compliance with Malaysia Strategic Goods Act, EU Transit and Brokering Controls, etc.
- Export Commodity Classification Number (ECCN) determinations.
- License requirements/exceptions determination.
- Export Product Matrix development.
- Export Management and Compliance Program development that includes the following trade controls:
- Internal Controls
- Selection and integration of a Global Trade Management System
- License Determination
- License Applications/Reviews
- Encryption Licensing Agreements
- Export Controlled Information/Technology Transfers/Deemed Exports
- Re-export Requirements
- Export transaction screening
- Deemed export controls
- Recordkeeping requirements